Captain Saliva! Captain Saliva!

Oooh, "saliva," not, "salvia!"

I definitely liked it. Your animation was incredibly smooth, and very humorous. I wasn't expecting the slap-stick moments that you incorporated into Cpt. Saliva's personality, such as tripping over a garbage can, or using his extra-long tongue (ladies beware!).

When I first read the title, I thought it read as Cpt. Salvia, so I was expecting some kind of weirdo going into a hallucinogenic trip and "believing" he is a super hero.

Boy with Nails for Eyes 2 Boy with Nails for Eyes 2

I'm excited for the next chapter.

I absolutely adore this.

I am swept away by your powerful transitions throughout the piece. The decaying heart, the blood drop, and the fish all really shook me in my seat since they were instantaneous and just really grabbed a hold of me.

The artistic style and palette, such as the preceding chapter, is very powerful in itself and is wonderful for this tale. The way the text is presented in the story is also moving. At a few times I hoped that the text would be presented a little faster or a little slower, but I quickly had second thoughts once the text fell together amongst each other and really brought together the piece.

The musical score is very beautiful as well - very gentle, but powerful, present; very ominous yet majestic. Felt appropriate to the story's setting as well.

I am quite eager to continue reading this series. :)

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

First impressions aren't everything.

From the title, I was expecting some kind of cutesy, romantic animation, somewhat similar to Tongue Tied of the School 13 series. Something relaxing and heartwarming to bring me up from my depressive state.

The animation started out quite a bit cutesy, so I wasn't prepared for when one of the stars fell into orbit.

Heed the warning: If your volume is above 40%, turn it down. (Mine was around 60% when the screaming started.)

Overall, the animation definitely was humorous, since the star's perilous plunge to the Earth was experienced with over-the-top screaming and a ridiculous facial expression.

Of course, yeah, in case you're wondering: Dumbledore dies.

Wait, what?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Cursor Chaos Cursor Chaos

I find this misleading.

I apologize in advance, for I did not read your game "description", for far too many artists here put random shit in it that I do not wish to take a moment to read disregarding information.

Anyway; "Cursor Chaos". By "Cursor", I immediately thought that it was a mouse-required game, not cursor keys (however, I see the resemblance now). I do believe that you should have changed the "controls" page to a slower speed so people would know how to actually play.

Overall, great quality, so you do deserve a good score. The animation is wonderfully smooth, yet challenging, and the graphics are easy on the eyes. Once figured out, the controls were wonderfully easy to use. Instant favorite for me.

ARMY MAN! ARMY MAN!

Um, possible plagerism.

This looks to be completely based on the Draw-And-Play series. Same exact concept of reaching the goal using the method of drawing your own path and running along it.

Other than that, the graphics were really low quality and not much interaction (if anything).

Zoomyzoom6 responds:

oh yea... i'd never played that game before....

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Um... Problem?

I can't get passed Lvl 3.

My method of cheating: Tablet PC (Laptop with a touch screen).

What happened: Lvl 3. recognized this as "not" cheating and had me try again. Upon reattempt, the same error occured OR nothing happened.

Time for Lvl 1 and 2 total: 4 seconds. =D