Cursor Chaos Cursor Chaos

I find this misleading.

I apologize in advance, for I did not read your game "description", for far too many artists here put random shit in it that I do not wish to take a moment to read disregarding information.

Anyway; "Cursor Chaos". By "Cursor", I immediately thought that it was a mouse-required game, not cursor keys (however, I see the resemblance now). I do believe that you should have changed the "controls" page to a slower speed so people would know how to actually play.

Overall, great quality, so you do deserve a good score. The animation is wonderfully smooth, yet challenging, and the graphics are easy on the eyes. Once figured out, the controls were wonderfully easy to use. Instant favorite for me.

ARMY MAN! ARMY MAN!

Um, possible plagerism.

This looks to be completely based on the Draw-And-Play series. Same exact concept of reaching the goal using the method of drawing your own path and running along it.

Other than that, the graphics were really low quality and not much interaction (if anything).

Zoomyzoom6 responds:

oh yea... i'd never played that game before....

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Um... Problem?

I can't get passed Lvl 3.

My method of cheating: Tablet PC (Laptop with a touch screen).

What happened: Lvl 3. recognized this as "not" cheating and had me try again. Upon reattempt, the same error occured OR nothing happened.

Time for Lvl 1 and 2 total: 4 seconds. =D

Sexy Vacation Sexy Vacation

Pretty good.

The game was fairly easy. Somehow, I managed the first 5 answers to the trivia correct (Go figure.) and I used my laptop's touchscreen to accel through the Beach Avoider. It would be better if the minigames were more challenging (maybe you have to draw a line through the beach avoider?), there were more girls to check out (Even more bonus [sexy] pictures?), and more puzzles.

Smooth gameplay, and the picture quality was excellent.