Captain Saliva! Captain Saliva!

Oooh, "saliva," not, "salvia!"

I definitely liked it. Your animation was incredibly smooth, and very humorous. I wasn't expecting the slap-stick moments that you incorporated into Cpt. Saliva's personality, such as tripping over a garbage can, or using his extra-long tongue (ladies beware!).

When I first read the title, I thought it read as Cpt. Salvia, so I was expecting some kind of weirdo going into a hallucinogenic trip and "believing" he is a super hero.

Boy with Nails for Eyes 2 Boy with Nails for Eyes 2

I'm excited for the next chapter.

I absolutely adore this.

I am swept away by your powerful transitions throughout the piece. The decaying heart, the blood drop, and the fish all really shook me in my seat since they were instantaneous and just really grabbed a hold of me.

The artistic style and palette, such as the preceding chapter, is very powerful in itself and is wonderful for this tale. The way the text is presented in the story is also moving. At a few times I hoped that the text would be presented a little faster or a little slower, but I quickly had second thoughts once the text fell together amongst each other and really brought together the piece.

The musical score is very beautiful as well - very gentle, but powerful, present; very ominous yet majestic. Felt appropriate to the story's setting as well.

I am quite eager to continue reading this series. :)

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

First impressions aren't everything.

From the title, I was expecting some kind of cutesy, romantic animation, somewhat similar to Tongue Tied of the School 13 series. Something relaxing and heartwarming to bring me up from my depressive state.

The animation started out quite a bit cutesy, so I wasn't prepared for when one of the stars fell into orbit.

Heed the warning: If your volume is above 40%, turn it down. (Mine was around 60% when the screaming started.)

Overall, the animation definitely was humorous, since the star's perilous plunge to the Earth was experienced with over-the-top screaming and a ridiculous facial expression.

Of course, yeah, in case you're wondering: Dumbledore dies.

Wait, what?

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Amazing!

This truly is an amazing work of art!

The art is beautiful, and the literature is powerful. The animation could be a little faster, but it really drew me in.

Instead of suggesting on how you can improve upon it, I'd rather see you taking this to a festival of some kind - this work is something that needs to be brought to a wide audience.

Breathtaking. Fantastic.

Orange You Glad... Orange You Glad...

Hey, cool!

I found this amusing. The lip sync was very accurate for the most part, and the joke had a tongue-in-cheek feel. Awesome. :)

I'd like to see more of your work here on NG.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Aww!

The animation was so adorable and humorous!

Your art is clean and cute (especially the squirrel), and it really draws the viewer into a cute, cartoon experience.

My only input is that the song felt out of place. I was more interested in watching the animation than listening to the song. Was this an artistic choice?

DonkeysBazooka responds:

yep

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

One of the best flash ever!

This is, by far, one of the best flash animations on Newgrounds.

First off, the animation is fast paced, smooth, and highly expressive, and it just lays out the depth of the animation. Also, the art has improved progressively since your other work!

Second, the voice talents are PERFECT! I was laughing SO HARD at everyone's work in this piece. Fast, witty, unpredictable, just pure enjoyment!

Third, the parody holds true to the gameplay of Left 4 Dead 2.

I highly recommend everyone to watch this, not once, but multiple times!

"Do I look like some queer to you?"

Microcosm Microcosm

New and exciting!

This is definitely worth watching! The artwork was new, exciting, and wonderfully original. The animation was smooth and appealing to the eye, and the storyline was drastic and entertaining.

I have to ask, though, what gave you the idea to create this piece? Further, what kind of art are you currently enrolled in?

Email > Mail Email > Mail

Connections

The entire time, I was thinking, "When is he going to lose the mail?"

I just found out today that I'm not even in the payroll system for my job because my employer lost my employment papers. Go figure.

Well, anyway, I enjoyed the simplicity of the animation. The animation was easy on the eyes and still held onto their creativity, the length of the animation was enough for the point to be expressed, and the transitions were well done. I was a little confused by the suddenness of the robotic figure and the laptop, but then I got the idea of change. Good job!

I only hope you receive this comment quite soon. (Haha...)

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01